Milton highschool graudating class of 1964 No register swinger webcam chat
In 1994, the school name was changed from Northwest Georgia to Dade County High School." (Source: (???? (1968- )GHSA Basketball State Champs: Boys Class C: 1971, 72 Boys Class B: 1977 Boys Class AA: 2010,11 Girls Class C: 1972 Girls Class B: 1974, 75 Girls Class A: 1982, 83 Girls Class AA: 2001, 02, 07 (1890? - )Combined with Spalding County High School in 1953 to form Griffin-Spalding High School.-1975)"Prior to the 1975-76 school year, there were two high schools in Dade County. )The Glenwood School was built in 1920 & is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. (See Griffin-Spalding High School, below)GHSA Basketball State Champs: Boys Class 4A: 1988, 93, 2003 Boys Class B: 1938 (1953-????In 2000, Schley County pulled out of the consolidated school and re-opened Schley County High School.In 2006, the name of Tri-County was changed to Marion County High School.That's when the Davis Yellow Jackets and the Dade County Wildcats combined to become the Northwest Georgia Wolverines. GIA Girls Basketball State Champs: Class AA 1969, 1970 Class B 1950 (1886-1967)The Emery Street School was the first public school in Dalton. Glenwood High School consolidated with Alamo High School to create Wheeler County High School. )Created by the merger of Griffin High School and Spalding County High School.(Note: I have found several references to this school in obituaries and wedding announcements, but most references simply call it Griffin High School.) Haralson County Comprehensive High School (1957-????As part of the consolidation, the new Wolverines took the color maroon from Dade and gold from Davis. After moving into another new building in 1951, East Depot High School merged with Lagrange High School in 1970. The old school building now houses The Emery Center, an African-American heritage center. , 1968- )Created by a consolidation of Buchanan High School, Tallapoosa High School and West Haralson High School.
In 1936, it was renamed Robert L Osborne School in honor of the principal who grew the tiny school into a fully accredited high school. GHSA Basketball State Champs: Boys Class A: 1949 (????That's when the Davis Yellow Jackets and the Dade County Wildcats combined to become the Northwest Georgia Wolverines.As part of the consolidation, the new Wolverines took the color maroon from Dade and gold from Davis.Riverview Academy was located in Baconton until 1976 when it moved to Old Pretoria Road in Dougherty.The school was closed in 1993 and the property was sold to Sherwood Christian Academy in 1994. Went coed in 1947 and the name was changed to Roosevelt High School.